Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last Day of ICPU... November 22, 2007

Shit.... School day again, after 2 days skipped my first class which was Business Management; for the last day of ICPU, I was still late again... So, yeah... Skipped again... Lolx... I woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning, took a shower then dress up b4 going to clg... Haha... Started from cloth (ICPU 's cloth) and also straightened my hair (a bit)... Afterward; I, dee, indra, kekeng, ozzy, mo, mark and Winston were going together to College and we took 2 cabs... I, dee, indra n' kekeng was in the same cab... It started the narcistic...
See the happiness in our smile?!? It was the last day dude!!!
After arrived at College, we did the same activity that we always do every morning in front of Mac Centre...
That morning, Jeane was there... So just took a photo with her...
Dee, u so haram...
Before attending my next 2nd Period Class, I went to meet Mr. Boodram bcos I didn't wanna miss to take some photos with the guy who changed my habits...

2nd Period Class - ENG4C... Brownies in d class yoo... Miss, seiya dingge... Ningge Rumbo Allanda Irrekingge...
After that, Individuals and Families Class... Not many students came, but at least we had a small piece of memory with Mr. Kenneth Cheung...
Then, the fourth period class... Data Management Class - also known as MDM4U with Ms. Susan Tsin (Indonesian Lecturer from Canada)
After all the periods from 1st - 4th... I had my break, like usual, 1.00pm - 2.15pm...
Huh, after having lunch, I went back to college and going to my 6th period - Biology Class with Ms. Trina Heah Li Chen... Cheers miss!
Yes, finished the classes... Now, ready to go back home... Upz... Yeah, Mr. McNamara Class, after BJ and Carlopo's presentation...

0 comments: