Monday, January 28, 2008

Bye Dearest Cousin...

Her name actually is Vince Soeyapto, but many of her friends, relatives and the people who have ever come to her saloon called her with a nickname, "Mei-Mei". Yeah, she had tried once to work at mei-mei saloon. But, it wasn't the reason why everybody called her mei-mei, it was just a name that she got when she was a kid as the tradition of chinese-offspring in our family. She was actually the only hair-stylist in our big and huge family who always been ready to change our hair style. Long time back, like 7 years ago, i remember that she was just graduated from Johnny Andrean (Jakarta), Diploma in Hair Design. Afterward, she started to build up her career by opening her own-saloon. Kinda nice strategic plan. All of the family of her started to change our hairstyles with her especially if we had a ceremony or celebration to do. I did rebonding, colouring and cutting my hair with her. But yeah, when I was in Indonesia last december (2007), she was alright, no sick, no, nothing even she has been sent to the hospital because of lung cancer as well... Now, when I'm in Malaysia in order to apply my degree, she passed away... Nothing much to say, u're kinda a best cousin that i've ever had. Nice to be ur cousin, meme... Thank you so much because u were kindly playing and helping my mommy to take care of me when i was a little baby and for helping me to change my hairstyle so that i could perform better in the society where I live... Thanks alot!

May God Bless You in Your Second Home Right Now, There is Always a Life-After-Death, so Goodbye Dearest Cousin. Rest In Peace - MeiMei (Padang; January 28, 2008)...

0 comments: