Friday, March 14, 2008

A feeling of missing home...

  • First of all, this week, my day was just like the normal day. But, something has crossed my mind, it broke down the mood that I keep to pretend as I'm not in Malaysia anymore. Dunno why, suddenly my brain was recalling my mind to remember all things I did in Malaysia. Omg, its feeling was like so damn dilapidated. Over sudden, I started to take a look at my photo collections in my laptop. Wew, i felt better in a way, but not at all.
  • I remember Dee who always woke me up in the morning to tell me to take a shower first. A person who always accompanied me during the assignment times and also when I fell into trouble.
  • I remember Nico who was always being so lazy, never wanted to wake up although I kicked his ass and took off his blanket.
  • Fern who was always being so conceited, never talked much, so lazy, always humiliated my families marks.
  • Shoaib who was so lazy, never wanted to do so much things especially assignment, so brittle with girl (i think i dun need to mention it).
  • Ozzy who would like to talk so much without stopping any of his sentences when he started to talk and also with his guitar.
  • Randi who was so junkie, really a simple guy with a passionate of being a rocker.
  • Arvin who was always joking, started from he woke up till he slept, he'd make us laughing all the time. And also, winning-11 championship from all of us. (remember vin, we must smoking cigarette and shake hand first before play,k?)
  • Christian who was really calm, but not so good in the emotional-controlled. Started smoking so much because of Indra's and my influences.
  • Indra, dee's brudder, so peeve when the first time I met him, made me losing my temper the most, but after all, I just realized that he is the best housemate who I talked so much with. I also regarded him as my younger-brudder.
  • Unforgotten, Mohan, the Indian guy who was so respectable to the others, he trusted his own credo about one thing in sociology which I dun want to mention, he was the best friend ever, a friend who helped me with his speech and also with his solidarity to me. Mo, don't grow it up when u go to aussie, huh? Seyadingge, seyawara pundeh, i told u many times already, huh? Jangan...
  • Winnie (Winston Alistair Robertson), if I din spell wrongly, lol. He was younger than me, but so open-minded, on the contracy, more than me. Got skills to face the girls, really like thailand, such a creative person with his different types of english accents. Lol. Winnie, I miss ur speech on MSN.
  • Guys, 30th of March is the day when I'm going to do my admission test to join the Medical University in Indonesia. If I pass this test, the only time I meet u guys is only when I'm taking my stuff on May (also Tiesto Rave, if possible), if I'm failing my test, I'm going to continue in Malaysia with the finance degree, I had decided it a week before I canceled my ticket to come back to Malaysia last February. So, hope things could be either predictable or unpredictable.
  • All in all, I miss Malaysia. I miss my friends there, I miss Sunway, I miss KLCC, I miss LowYat, I miss Times Square, I miss Taylor's University College, I miss Midvalley, I miss Global Gathering, I miss Pavilion, I miss any other places that I've ever been to.

Malaysia - A place where I got bunches of memories.

0 comments: