Sunday, June 22, 2008

Counting-down the Time//

Hmm, well, since I didn't write any blogs for such a long time. Now, I'm back!! Yeah, I've been really busy with the stuff that I must prepare with. Starts from I20, DS-156, DS-157, DS-158, I-797 and any other requirements to apply US student visa (F1 visa). Getting nervous? Yeah, I'm on it. However, as what I heard, to apply US visa is not kind of easy, especially the interview session (in Jakarta). So, wish me luck guys!!
After getting the visa, my destination city in US is San Francisco which is located in CA. Why? My sister is there as well, has been living there for like 9 years and is a US citizen now, and for sure, it's kinda easy for me to continue my degree, live and learn how hard the life could be. "The American Dream" - Ms. Tillakam Class.
For College, City College of San Francisco is the college that I had been approved to join, "FUCK UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND!!". The program I'm taking is actually sounds funny!! LOLs, well, I'm going to do Bachelor of Nursing(BSN) specialty in anesthesiology (CRNA). Despite of that, there is a long long damn way!! Here is the college!

0 comments: