Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rushing weekend

Fall season has just begun. It's pretty hot and sunny in the bay area from morning till Avro. But, it soon starts getting colder as the day is going darker and thick fogs during the nite instead. Not many new activities I did during this week. Here are some pictures I promised to Dee last week.


Embarcaderro


Sacramento St.

Place where I work.
Do not want to mention the name, sorry...


And know what? On Wednesday, the way back home, I saw these cars were crashed. And the driver was a lady who bumped this guy's car. Well, that's why I always be scared of ladies if they drive behind me.


While waiting for Muni no. 23 at Crescent Ave to go for evening class.


Eating Strawberry on Thursday.


CCSF Football Match!
CCSF (home) vs. Laney College (away)


This photo taken when I was on the way back home at 4.00pm after Lab.
Oh so boring, having an exam next Tuesday (10Chapters). A final draft essay due on Monday. Argh!!!

0 comments: