Saturday, November 8, 2008

One more week in the city by the bay

It's November already, the new president of the U.S. is elected. A dream from 40 years ago is now fulfilled. "The Black Power". Woohoo! Now, let's talk about San Francisco. San Francisco is now getting colder and colder, means winter is coming. Rain's almost everyday and the average temperature is around 45F (around 7C). Dried-lips, dried-face, and the thick clothes are the things happen to me during these cold days.

Raining day at Glen Park Bart Station

Ocean Avenue, SF, 94112. This is how the city by the fog during the nites.

Haha... As I said, I lost my wallet. Then, Franny, my sis friend, gave me this wallet. O'er my bloody God. This is PRADA. Obviously, aint cheap. Thanks so much Franny. However, on Friday, someone from CCSF bookstore, named Hong, called me that she got my wallet with her. Someone returned it back. Thank God! I got my wallet back without anything missed. Whoever he/she is, a million thanks! On the Friday evening, I and some friends planned to chill-out at SF downtown. See the picture above? OMG, those all are LGBTs. They were demonstrating about their civil rights because of California Prop. 8 is being approved. They are no longer can marry each other. Hahaha. Then, we had a long way walk from Civic Center to Embarcadero.

Civic Center by the night. How precious it is...

This is Embarcadero park, precisely in front of Ferry Terminal. We just walked through the park and we the air around was humidified. Well, the park is actually being prepared with coating of ice on it by the ice-makeing-factory. The purpose is to open the ice-skating land by November 12. Wow. Ice in the city. Can you imagine how cold is it now right here in the city by the bay?

Happy weekend guys!

Video of the week:

Ferri Corsten - Radio Crash (New Album: Twice in A Blue Moon)

0 comments: