Wednesday, May 20, 2009

it's been a....

...long time i'm away from blogspot. even dee said, "update pantekkkk." lol! it's like more than a month already, yea i know. where do i need to get started?

days of looking for a new lucrative job have taken my social life away. trust me, the economic crisis in america, however, has been giving several bad impacts toward the people who live or try to make a living in this great country. unforgettable, california, as one of the most developed states throughout the united states itself. talk about it? better not, just watch the news.

what else? ETD Pop, baby! after made a dollar from previous job as a chef, i finally purchased my etd pop tix last month. it's such a happy thing ever. being away from the rave for about 6 months to focus more on my studies, and then having a chance to go to rave again. whadda life, neg? here's the photo of my tix.

and, of course, here is the flyer:



last but not least, my spring semester is finally done finished habis or whatever. i'm just so grateful because it was the only semester where i had to take math (statistics) class. simply say, i don't need to take math classes in the future. this is it. no mas math amigos! aizz. nevertheless, i'm gonna miss my medical chemistry class. that class was just fun and exciting as hell, studying organics and shits. not to be forgotten, my english class. damn, instructor was cool and gave me an easy "A" grade. I don't regret taking that class ever.

Sorry if i talk too much on this post, yea. i've been away for quite a while. so, what do you expect?

Below are just pictures taken when during the foggie days in san francisco and some random videos created by my homie wesley. good job director wesley cho!


The best name for SF is always the city by the fog, not the city by the bay no more! yaikz.

You guys have to watch these videos!






and of course, these...



girls got wild, yoo! aha...

kick it and you still suck anyway, nick! nah, just joking, don't take it seriously, tho.



Okay, i think it's enough for this long crockey posting, time to rest.

Guys, you have a good and lovely weekend. Be safe, alright!
Peace out

0 comments: