Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the last goodbye to Jimmy...

...PW! it's really hard to believe that you rest forever and will never wake up anymore. just a few weeks ago we had a chat on facebook. you asked me when would i get my ass back to Padang, which probably your last wishes! sorry that i couldn't make it, mate! thanks for everything u had done, and please forgive me for what i had wrongly done to you. thanks for some good guitar skills you taught me, so that i can play guitar quite well now.

i just absolutely can't believe the truth that i won't be able to see you anymore in the future whenever i come back home!

Rest in Peace, my friend!
Tidurlah yang tenang, sobat! i'll miss you so much one day in the future. high school memories with you will always remain.

i still remember this song. this song was the first song you taught me how to play its melody. and this song is the song that actually explains a farewell to a passed-away-friend! so, this song will be the last song for me to you!



i still hardly believe this, though! nevertheless, life goes on. and, i mustn't get stuck here. be happy in heaven, dude! promise me that!
Jimmy's bro (left) and Jimmy P.W. (right)

0 comments: