Friday, November 30, 2007

Memories of a Precious House... A1109, Ridzuan Condominium...

Now, everything is over... ICPU is done, IELTS test was just finished... Lolx... Now it's d time for me to leave the memorable house A1109...
It's d time for me to move out from this house... Let's c what memories that this house gave to us...

Before we move out to A1109, all the things started from A 1207 Ridzuan Condominium...
Then, afterward I, dee, n' Nico moved out from our ex-house... Nico from A307, Dee from A1207, n' I was from B1303...
We moved together to the new house A1109... House that everything started and changed our life... Where friendship is endless and where the sadness, madness and all the problems were solved together...
Some views from A1109 balcony, taken when we just moved...
My sweet 17th in the new house...
It was a happy family...

Some activities for the members...
Saloon Time...Winning Eleven Time!!This used to be my favourite stuff... Collecting the cigarettes' packages... I want 'em now... I lost 'em all...Lol... The house which always being dirty...
The standing egg when Waisak Day...
For all of u guys, the old members of A1109... Love u all...



0 comments: