Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Clubbing After 1 and half a year...

After one and half a year I never went to any nightclub, yeah... I went again... It was Saturday nite December 01, 2007...That nite was too boring because everybody left me alone at home... Ozzy, Dirga, Mohan n' Mahbub were going to Sunway pyramid for the farewell dinner... Indra and Christian were going to Midvalley Mall... I screamed at home, "Fuck, I'm so damn bored!" After that, Shein (the Greek) sent me a text through MSN, "Dude, let's go clubbing with Sherlyn, Yoona and Vivien." Then, I asked Shoaib n' Fern to go... Fortunately, Shoaib wanted to go with Winston as well to the place called Chinebar-just at the back of Heritage Mansion KL. They were having Manpreet cousin's b'day... So yeah, let's go I said...
Then, after we changed and prepared, we went there at 11.30pm... Hell yeah, Manpreet was not there yet... Sohai!!!

Then, we drank first at Mamak... We just had 2 cups of nescafe ice and 1 cup of tea o' ice...
Then, the Greek came with Sherlyn, Vivien n' Yoona...
We talked and kept talking until Manpreet reached there...
After all, we entered the club... The Club was so nice...

I and the Greek opened a bottle of Vodka-Smirnoff...
We drank until we got a bit feeling of drunk... Then we danced...
Me and Sherlyn... How a life dude!!!
Me, Sherlyn and Vivien
Me and Vivien
The three compilation of drunken masters...(Yoona, Shoaib and Carlopo)
Sherlyn and Vivien
Here we are... Shoaib was the photographer... Sorry Shoaib Bhai!

0 comments: