Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bored!!!!! Scream it!!! Bored!!!

Fucking holiday... This is what we should say "boredom strikes our mind"... Dunno wtf happened to this life, I reached the peak of the boringness in my life... It happened when everybody left me to go back to their own hometown, it's just so fucked up... I stayed at home with all of them, now the ones who still here are Shoaib and me... Ozzy just went back to bangladesh and winston just went to Thailand in order to achieve his goal-accomplishment of being a shemale... Haha... Let me share some story first... Last 3 days, when I, ozzy, shoaib and winston were at ridzuan... Shoaib went clubbing with winston... I was going to sit by the pool with ozzy... Haha, we discussed a lot at that time, n' suddenly, Winston came and straightly walked to A1109, so we called him to go down again... Afterward, we met Gaston- Indonesian mate; he talked about the manchester derby score which was 4-1... I laughed, then after Gaston left, I and Ozzy decided a plan to go to Subang by walking... Sounds weird either clumsy... Then, we all put our worthy stuff upstair and started to move.... We walked with the happiness and we took some photos, let's check it out!!!

0 comments: