Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A new life is just started...

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah... Im back to msia. It's not that bad to come back to msia, the thing is I must start everything new, which means that everything in my life is all new... Kinda weird, yeah, I was coming back to msia with Alfred, the best chef and also my best friend since i was on primary school. So, once i've arrived in LCCT, i took the bus with him and then KTM in order to reach ridzuan. Then, i went to shoaib's house, bcos i wanna get some clothes and my towel. Hmm, things didn't work well, I called him and fern, but neither of them was picking up my called. So then, I told alfred to shift to fern's house then.
Suddenly, that nite, i was thinking about myself, why i was so stupid and dumb bcos wanted to do something that i will regret in the future, i betrayed myself....

I BETRAYED MY LIFE!!!


The next day, I went to TCPJ and TCSJ in order 0f the expectation to apply our course, Alfred received a fucking good miracle, he is accepted to do French Diploma of Culinary Arts... He is going to be a chef, it is such a good thing to be heard, that my best friend can reach his dream... How bout me then? Still like a "sick Chicken" who doesn't know where to go... Then, I went to TCSJ, first i was trying to find Dr. Marlini, the director of Biomedical School... And she was not in the office, could only see her in the next day. So, I went downstair of the main campus to see Mr. Yap Mun Liang the placement centre councellor. Then i was thinking quite long while to find out which degree is suitable with me... Kept thinking until like 10 - 15 minutes. Then, I made my final decision, to do either marketing or finance due to Mr. Yap said that I wont be able to join bioemedical school ragarding to my results. A bit disappointed for the last time... Bcos of the feeling that I wasn't really sure which degree that i'm onna take, first thing i did was having lunch first with alfred, dee, indra, shoaib, shooban, jean and The Greek.

Then, after lunch, i went to TBS straightly, no matter what it is, i'd keep going to TBS. Then, I met Ms. Catherine, not as beauty as her name yeah. She explained everything about the program in UniSA (University of South Australia). After understood what the program is all about, the final decision is i'm joining Bachelor of Applied Finance(Finance and Marketing)/Bachelor of Business Administration(specialization)... YEAH!!!

The next day, Ms. Winnie called me to meet her to discuss that the biomedical school can already accept the international student for this intake. I was so happy that day to see whether maybe luck was on me. But, .... Still... I cant get in. But, never mind, at least i can do double major and double degree in business. That would be so profitable.

No more worry about life, but, I promised myself that if I'm back to university, I won't do the things that i did in the past. I wanna forget that life. The life that made me regretting myself.

"I PROMISED, STARTS FROM THE FIRST DAY (25th FEB '08), WHICH IS MY FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSITY STARTS, I WON'T DO THE THINGS THAT I DID AND I WAS REGRETTING OF IT ANYMORE"


Dee, don't say im the follower of u, but im thinking to do it as well since i was in padang on the december holiday.
Thanks dee to be my best lecturer, my best friend, my best roomate, my best housemate, my best chef, my best study partner (sit next to each other, making assignment, study for the test, and also my friend to smoke cigs and the thing that u really know what it is) and my best psychologist...

Note: Fuck, my visa is going to be expired, now i'm stucked in malaysia...

0 comments: