Friday, January 11, 2008

~~~New Year Eve!!! Welcome 2008~~~

New Year Eve, a memorable day to prepare ourselves to face the new year that's coming up... This new year eve, exactly on 31st Dec '07 in Padang, we celebrated some ceremonies... E.g. Sepasan and Kio, Lion Dance and also the Dragon... Essentially, those were the chinese culture that has been celebrating since long time back... Padang is actually a very famous city with its chinese culture, that's why padang got the certificate from the Guiness Book of Record for the "Longest Sepasan in The World (48m length)"...
During the nite, where we all started to count down the time, I and my friends (Continue and Azura Team) we launched the fireworks... It was the first time in my life where I launched the fireworks by myself... Huhuhu... Miss this time!!!The next day, definitely on the 1st Jan '08, I went to Bungus Beach by my car, hmm alone actually, a bit bored of staying home... Thus, yeah, like this ler...

0 comments: