Monday, August 4, 2008

Arrival to San Francisco...


August o4th 2008, the day I left everything. Starting from Padang, Indonesia, Malaysia and also Asia. Said goodbye to Mom and Dad who were with me till my departure at Changi Airport.

Mom and me...Me and Dad...
The departure to San Francisco was totally tiring, it took 17 hours just sitting and eating inside the plane. The first flight took off from Singapore to Narita (tokyo), it was taking 7hrs and 13mts, and then the next flight from Narita to San Francisco was taking 9 hrs only.
Narita from sky-view...In the early morning , just 3 hours before arrived to SFO...SFO (San Francisco International Airport)...On the way to Crescent Avenue... A special thanks for Frany to fetch my sis and me home.... Don't get lost anymore okay...!View from Crescent Avenue... Only this pictures were taken for today... Tomorrow, my sis said that she is gonna bring me to SF downtown, hopefully tomorrow is gonna be a good trip and more pictures are taken...

PS: San Francisco is damn freezing, my lips are getting too dry till it feels so hurt... I'm freezed here on the fall season where the temperature is around 60F... I'm definitely freezed, need an adaptation first... Can anyone help me to cope with it?

0 comments: