Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trip to SF downtown and GG bridge with sis... 2nd day in SF...

August 05, 2008.
Woke up in the early morning like around 6.30am, surfing on the internet for a while till 7.30am, then having dinner and took a shower, and finally I went out with sis to CCSF. After registering for the placement test, we went to Ocean Beach, definitely at Cliffhouse to have lunch... Afterward, we went to SF downtown. Oh my gosh, it was like damn cool bro, the first time I saw the real US with my own eyes, just in front of me standing the big, huge and awesome buildings... But then we had a pretty short trip there... I wish I could go there more often than anywhere else in SF... LOLs... How a life dude... Then, after that, I went to 19th Avenue to get my new phone, could you imagine how i got it? Damn, it's for free dude, I got my new N82 (black edition) for free, the thing is we have a contract to it, so within 2 years, I couldn't either lose it or sell it. Yeah, that doesn't matter rite, at least expensive phone for "free"... For the final round, I and my sis went to Golden Gate Bridge, because I don't want someone says later that I go to SF but never been to GG bridge... Ok guys... Here are the picts taken...
inside the Muni..*//CCSF time..//SF forest...Stonestown..// Nice Car Huh??Lunch at Ocean Beach Cliffhouse Retaurant..//SF downtown..//


Golden Gate Trip..//**

0 comments: