Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trip to Downtown and Fisherman Wharf...

August 06, 2008...
Oh my gosh, it was like a really tiring trip. I went out in the early morning and came back home in the night. Hanging around at Downtown of San Francisco, then to the Lombard Street and also the Fisherman Wharf. My feet were like hell tired. So that, I slept really early and woke up so late... The next day, I went to 19th Avenue in order to tak my new phone (N82), gosh, this phone is damn nice... Afterward, applying for a job at Crocker Galeria... Just rite after, I and my sis came back home, and for me, I straightly had my coffee and lunch before leaving to CCSF bcos I needed to do the placement test for ESL and Math, damn, the tests were easy... Just wish I could get a better marks which means I don't have to take the lower class for GE... haha... Here are the photos taken on the 3rd and 4th days in San Francisco...
Cece underneath the big heart, seeking for her precious and marvelous " beloved-heart"...These people were shooting a Bollywood Movie... Damn, WTH? Lyric: Beautiful Girl... Standing under the tree... La..la..la...

0 comments: