Wednesday, August 13, 2008

City Hall and Bay Bridge Trip

August 10th, 2008... A sunny day for people who live in San Francisco to get out from the house and having some outdoor fun, also for me and my sis. The trip was not set in a proper plan. We woke up in around 10am, having breakfast, then sitting in front of the PC having some chats with the friends of mine on MSN and YM... Okay, it was started because of Winston. He showed me the video on youtube (R n' B San Francisco Song) which was showing the City Hall and Bay Bridge... Over sudden, I asked my sis, "Sis, where is it? How come I never saw it before?" Then my sis said, "If you wanna go, let's go, it's also sunny out there, those place are not far away from here... City Hall is located at Civic Centre and Bay Bridge is located at Embarcadero." So, we decided to go after complaining with my sis whether to go or not. LOLs! So here are the pictures taken that day...

0 comments: