Sunday, August 17, 2008

Love Parade Tour, San Francisco 2008

After looking up from the Internet, tried to find the rave events in San Francisco. Finally, and once again, FINALLY. I found out that there is a Rave which is gonna be held in San Francisco, California. And, it's not really a long time to wait for this rave, because this rave is on October 4th, 2008. The name of this rave is "LOVE PARADE"-- the biggest rave event not only in europe, asia or US, but "in the - motherfuckin - world. I'm so excited okay, the thing that I usually watched on youtube, now is gonna be in front of me. Officially Love Parade starts Wednesday, October 1st with events each night and into the day of October 5th, with of course the peak being the parade and festival on Saturday, October 4th. Oh my Gosh... This is what I'm waiting for. Trying a new kind of rave event, moreover, it's not in Malaysia anymore, but in the United-fuckin-States... Lols...

For the Day-Party, everyone is welcome... But then, for the "after party" session, need to pay US$45.00, well, that's not a big deal, rite? If you see the name of the deejays, you'll get what I mean...!PS. Love Parade 2008 tour... I'm coming!!!

0 comments: