Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekend, yey!!!


Summary of a week:

Almost like previous week, college and working life has been filling up my days throughout a week. However, this week I received the salary again. I expected to receive it on Monday. But then, when I was waiting for it as well as Mario did - one of my colleagues; my Boss didn't say anything. I kept waiting till Mario said, maybe we are gonna get it tomorrow. On Tuesday, we all received the salary. And know what? I didn't know why, I received 30 bucks more than I was expecting it to be.

Thursday, I got 2As again for MUS9A tests. Damn! Thank you so much Mr. Fenner.

Friday, I went to Serramonte with my sis. Had lunch at Mongolian BBQ. Honestly, it was like hell a lot, but too oily. Then, we went to pet shop and life uniform shop. Actually, according to the plan, we were supposed to buy the new microwave due to our previous microwave is damaged 4 days ago. Got confused at the first because my sis said, "Let's just buy the cheap one." After thinking and kept thinking about which one is better, then, we chose the one which are more expensive but a lot better.

Photo of the week:

0 comments: