Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday

September 13, 2008...

Let's start from this morning. I went for saturday class and I was not in the mood of going for class. So, as what I usually did in Malaysia before if I'm not in the mood for college; "sleeping in class" was once again becoming the right choice (rite dee?). After class, I went to the lab to do some lab activities requirement. Went home at 2.30pm and had my lunch. Then, my sis asked me to go to Manila Oriental Market to buy some groceries. Instead of looking at the meats and sauces that we wanted to buy, I felt like I really wanna drink something for tonite. Thus, I decided to buy some beers. Hell yeah baby, it has been to long for me not gettting some brews which flowing over my tongue. Therefore, I bought the beers and of course I was not the one who went to the cashier, my sis did because she is 21+. Otherwise, there is no way to drink alcohol in the States. Based on the Federal Laws, I can't buy alcohol though because I'm not 21 yet. Here I am right now, blogging while drinking. Thinking about the time when I and Dee were blogging while drunk and shits! Haha... Damn missing my mates in Malaysia!




Photo of the day:
A typical Indonesian in the United States. Wearing slippers and drinking a "Teh Botol" with a stick of ciggie...

0 comments: