Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend**

Summary of a week:
Friday. September 12, 2008.
  1. Like usual, working from monday to friday.
  2. Went for classes, Done for every assignments and forgot to pass up one of my English Assignments, shit!!! Forgive me Ms. Gates!
  3. Got 4A's for MUS 9A class. Hahaha...
  4. After 3 weeks didn't drink my favorite Ice Frapuccino at Starbucks, finally I bought one today after finished working, and of course, with a ciggie. Really love it!
  5. Received my Credit Card + different type of checks from WaMu Bank, CA ID from DMV and also CCSF Student ID.
  6. Still looking for friends who want to go to SF LoveFest 2008, thinking of buying the After Party Ticket soon.
  7. Chit-Chattin with old friend, Dee, using Skype. Gees, it has been extremely a long time I never heard his voice. Good luck Dee in Jakarta! Past is always the past. The one and only thing left right now which must be encountered by us is what we call "the future"!!
  8. Frisco is getting colder...
  9. Oh yeah, I start watching House, M.D. Season 1.


Ps: CA ID's number was intentionally edited to avoid misapplication by unauthorized persons.

0 comments: