Friday, September 5, 2008

California ID card

Again, for the second time, I reckoned without host. I was supposed to wake up early in the morning in order to make my California ID card at DMV. Gees, I woke up like 12.30pm. The last night I took 2 sleeping pills which containing 25mg Diphenhydrane HCl each. So that, I felt so sleepy until my eyes were hardly to open. My sis tried to wake me up since 10am. The best sentence I said to her repeatedly were, "U..Huh... I'll wake up!" Haha, I was like kind of junkie buddie. Ok, once I got ready to go, the intenseness of sun was blazing and the temp was like the hottest since I came here a month ago. I and my sis took the Muni no. 14, then changed it to 21 which headed up to Divisidero. After arrived at DMV, I filled up the forms and waited for like almost an hour. After the checking process for my Passport, I94, and I20; my full face photo, my signature and also my thumb-print were taken. And they said that they will deliver my California ID no longer than a month. Yey... I got my California ID though.

0 comments: