Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baker Beach Trip and shopping...

Well, I got really bored on Friday. Arranged a very well-prepared plan to go to DMV with sis to make the CA ID for me and also sis' driver license. Unfortunately, we both woke up terribly late in the afternoon. So..... We changed the plan. We went to CCSF to return the books that I bought and refunding the money. Afterward, my sis asked me to go to Clement to open the my bank account here. Huh, horrible time inside the muni. The muni was so full and took a very long time to get there. Hoah! Then, we went to Baker Beach, we were expecting that there would not be so foggy, but then, it was. And then it turned to shinny again. I hate the wheater in SF.

There are so many people sunbathing... My sis said, there are some people naked on this beach, but I didn't find anyone be. Maybe some other time!


The next day, on Saturday, I and my sis were thinking about buying some stuff again at Clement. But then, we waited too long for the muni at Glen Park. So, after thinking again and again. We decided to go to SF downtown bcos my sis also wanted to get the cover for her iPod Touch and the fast-pass for us. After arrived at downtown, we went to apple-town, but my sis said that the price is more than on Amazon.com. So, we just had a walk thru the powell street. Then, not included into the plan, we went to Macy's. Gees, I were going crazy when taking a look at the perfumes there. The price are reasonable and there are so many new perfumes. So after spraying here, spraying there. I bought a package of CK euphoria, two for 72$. Not that expensive rite? But still, spending bucks.. Haha. Then we also went to so many outlets at Powell. Damn, I spent around 100+ bucks today. The only thing I got are CK, ZARA, and a hoodies! Huh, gonna have to save some money though!

0 comments: