Sunday, October 5, 2008

SF Lovefest 2008, before and after party...!

Before you guys start to read this post, it might be a good idea to see an Official Video of LoveFest 2008. I want to thank all the LoveFest Event Committees in San Francisco who formed a very creative and genius idea to celebrate such a fabulous event like this. I like the quote, "Love is free and all ages are welcome!" Dance for Live!!!



Let's start from what I did from Saturday morning. Like usual, went for Saturday class. Woke up late at 9am and came to class half an hour late because I took sleeping pills on Friday, it made me extremely sleepy. Huff! When I was in Class; Ering, one of my friend, asked me whether I want to go to LoveFest with him. But, he was not sure yet, and he was gonna call me after he finished his Lab Activity. After class was done at 12.10pm, I caught up with time hoping that I'm not gonna be late for Lovefest Afternoon session. While waiting for Muni no. 49 in front of college to go home, I met this girl with weird styles -- a red wig, full-face powdered, black lipstick on her lips, torn-shirt, long-black socks, and cavity shoes. Thus, when we were on the bus; I asked her whether she was going to LoveFest. She said, "Yes, I'm going to Lovefest rite now..." I wondered what was gonna happen if all people were going like that. Then, she went down at Balboa Park Bart Station. And, I was still on my way to back home. Soon as I arrived at Mission St and Crescent Ave, I walked really fast to get home because I was champed at the bit of going to Lovefest afternoon session. Arrived at home, took a shower, had my lunch as fast as I could; then went to Civic Center taking Muni no. 23 from my house to Glen Park Bart Station, and Bart to Civic Center. Inside the bart, there were a lot of people wearing weird stuff. I was like "Hell yeah!" After that, I met these 2 buddies. They were seemed really confused when looking at San Francisco Map. When everyone got out from the Bart at Civic Center, as well as I did, those buddies were like still confused and just following all people (who were on the weird styles) to get out at the same station. When I walked out from the bart, I asked those buddies whether they were going to lovefest as well. They said that they were going to LoveFest, but, they are from LA and didn't know anything in San Francisco because they have never been to SF before. So, I accompanied them to the rave and to purchase the after-party ticket.

















I went home at 5.30pm to have a dinner, to have a shower (some sprays of perfume on me), and to be prepared for the after party session! Came back to Civic Center Station, approached there around 7.45. Met Sal, Manio, Marcus, and Aya and then... Dance baby!!! Heard the beats, focussed on the music, looked at the lasers, and danced!!! It was just the way more amazing than what I expected it to be for the past 2 months...






...Deep Voices...



...Atb...





...Alien Laser Shows...






















Armin "going wrong", the last performance...

PS: waiting for next year LoveFest...

0 comments: