Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hey! I'm back

"That's the American way". This phrase maybe is almost true. American life for me is like exhausting. Between College and working life; I must crave so hard to make a living. Concerning everything to be simple is perfectly false. Being retarded for a week has completely taken my time way faster, recuperating myself. I had my b'day last week, turning 19 already. Hence, I completely want to be more mature, which I am rite now. Well, for the age of mine, knowing how it feels to earn money has given me one of those many experiences to be like a real grown-up. Soon I realized how my daddy was working too hard to give me allowance every month before and I always over-spent. Forgive me Daddy! Back to the days, I finished watching "House, M.D." season 1, and soon gonna finish season 2 as well. Trust me, this movie is fabulous. Inspire me to learn more and more about "MED". The other movie I watch is "90210 - Different Drama, Same Zip Code". Oh yeah, finally, once again, finally, I could put a barbell tongue piercing back on my tongue. Haha... I think I remember someone who has a tongue piercing too and asked me on the bus, "Do you have a tongue piercing too dude? Wow, that's cool!"


Well, maybe a lil bit being junkie, but I love Pringles... Lol... Addicted to pringles? Probably.

I came back home after working at 5pm, and suddenly my sis lighted up the candles and gave me a good surprising B'day cake where usually my "1109's members" did. Well, they are not around me anymore, but, thanks for the wishes guys! Haha...

Wherever I go, the thing is precisely the same, "Dominos", woohoo...

House, M.D90210, season 1


Oh yeah, one more thing, I just bought this skateboard last week from Amazon.com. Finally it arrived on Wed. So, I'm a sk8r rite now! Lol... Although, just a beginner. It's quite hard to ride on actually, argh, I already got 2 bruises on my knees.

0 comments: