Friday, October 17, 2008

3rd weekend in October 2008

Time showing 9.37 p.m. (GMT-7.00), a guy who is usually busy finally have a free time to sit decently in front of his lappie and writing a blog. Neither class nor work to be worried about for this Friday. This week is pretty much more excited than a week before because I just received my salary yesterday, for the past 2 weeks salary. Planned not to buy anything in order to save money. But, still a plan is always a plan. Just 5 minutes after received the salary, I went to 7Eleven, spent around 44 bucks to buy a carton of malboro lights and a pack of Djarum Super. Wow, it felt so good to me, knowing that America got Djarum Super - Indonesian Clove Ciggie. I didn't smoke it for so long since I left Padang.

Today goes quite fast. I woke up in late afternoon because of watching House, M.D. season 2, got so excited about this movie and can't stop until I become really sleepy to watch. Hella! Addicting movie. So, today after went to buy some groceries at Manila-Mandarin Oriental. I and my sis went to Powell St. First, banked in at Wamu (Montgomery). Then, walked thru Market St. and there I was, at Quiksilver Powell St. Aggh... Why this store is such a bitch, seducing me to come in and buy something from it. So, I bought a new Beanie, shoes (skateboarding shoes- as I'm a newbie in skateboarding). And, yes, my sis bought me a new hoodies as my b'day present. Thanks sis... Afterward, we went to Metreon, a nice place where I've never been before. It's a nice place for like 30 minutes, but, after that I got bored of this place. And know what? There is a Sony Playstation Store there, and this store is just fabulous. It has the running-LED-lights on it's floor.

All in all, happy weekend guys! Have a g'day...

0 comments: