Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cold Saturday

Cloudy and foggy, that's what happens with San Francisco from now on. Sky's getting darker around 6.00pm. Moon is really near! I never saw the moon that is so near like that in my life. Trust me, it's bigger than what I had ever seen. Without realizing, winter is coming soon! Woohoo... Went for Sat class and Lab, then, stayed at library until 3pm. Read a really interesting book. Essential of Nurse Anesthesia by Laura Wild McIntosh. This book shows how to practice clinical anesthesia and substances needed to put people sleep without counting-down from10 anymore. Here is the book I've been looking to for the past 9 months! Couldn't stop reading until got terribly hungry - Me mucho hondre!

Videos of the Week:



Armin Only 2008 ft. Sharon Del Aden - In and Out of Love



Armin Only 2008 ft. DJ Shah and Chris Jones

0 comments: