Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday o'er saturday

This week was fun actually, except, for the fact that I had to admit my age is still considered as "under-age". I was supposed to have fun with friends when they asked me to go clubbing. Couldn't make it did make my life miserable that day. One thing came up to my mind, struck my brain up and one sentence was out of my mouth: "Oh God, I hate being under-age here. Yet, love it too, anyway, still young to be in College. Haha.. Thank God!" However, at least, I still can go to the Rave which sounds good or even better to me. As I don't go clubbin that much compares to the love I have of being at the Rave. Nothing much for this week, almost the same with last week. Just having a "smirnoff tonite". Upz, one more thing! I finally can do skateboarding, was learning so hard for "tic tac" skill. Yey... SK8 for life!!
Video of the week:


Markus Schulz - Without You Near



Armin Only 2008 Promo

Okay, cao guys! Have a good weekend...

0 comments: