Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hmm, what's for the day?

Monday Oct 27, I went to college at late evening around 6.10pm. And what happened next? I dropped my wallet *sigh*. It never happened to me before. I had an in-class-essay to deal with, so no time to catch up that bus by going with the next bus. There is nothing seems important there. CA ID, can duplicate it. Student ID, can duplicate it also. Credit Cart, just call the bank and it's done. Indonesian driver's licenses ( A and C type), Indonesian ID; those are just a problem. Well, doesn't make a big deal anyway, but still, what if someone misusing my IDs. Committing crime, then leave my IDs over. That nite, I was trying all my best to get it back. After class, got on and off every Muni no. 23 (new bus--where I lost my wallet). Seemed nothing! I called 311, asked for help from 'em. Since they are San Francisco City&County Operator. They should be able to find it. Well, at least there is still a hope. Arrgh... So pissed off with myself. Why I was being such an idiot who could leave my wallet without knowing it soon. Today having a chit-chat with friends from SF and Vallejo. Talking about the next rave to go. Some of 'em would prefer David Guetta, one of 'em would prefer ATB. And came to the point where I must give a suggestion. I'd obviously prefer "Armin Van Buuren", on his show "Armin Only -- Los Angeles New Year's Eve". It's quite far from San Fran by the way, around 5 hours driving. Never been there, definitely. Back to the topic, Armin Only this year in LA is gonna be at "Together as One Arena, LA". Here is the link: http://newyearsevela.com/2009/index.html
Just see this video before talking more about it, let's see. Stay tuned!



Just see next month... The problem is the distance and place to stay. "Welcome to Armin Only", I like this quote...

What else? O' ya! SF gets foggy again. Check out this picture, taken when I finished evening class today... *growl*... So cold!!!

It's not because of the camera was blur. But, it was terribly foggy!!

CCSF opposite street...

Before forget it, thanks for sis to make me a good latte with her "precious" *wink* espresso machine!! Lols...

Ok, see you guys... Have a good day!

0 comments: