Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday, still the same...

It's been 3 months since I started the journey of my life in the U.S. Weekend came just like how the wind flow. It came fast and end fast too. This week, the feeling of being desperate perfectly strikes myself up. Trying to convince myself that "here is where I am right now!" I never expected things are gonna be like this. The way I used to have so many friends around me, especially during the weekend, is now left as a day-dream only. Why life is absolutely different right now? Argh... I have no friend at all to spend my weekend with. Heard that almost all of 'em in Malaysia are graduating by this December. And, most of 'em are going to Australia in order to earn their bachelor degrees. Over sudden, I opened youtube, searched for a nice song... I really wish you guys there throughout all over the world to listen to this song and to make a promise for me that we're gonna have a meet-up someday like the way we used to do before. Someday, yeah, someday in the future!


Vitamin C - Graduation Song

Miss all of you guys big time!

0 comments: