Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mauwielollielow niggas!!

Hello everyone, the guy who has been missing since a week, now is back. I hardly found a good time to blogging these days. Well, actually not really, cuz these week I only had 2 classes and then holidays. Let's start from the holidays bcuz I know that my college story is boring weeks by weeks. This week, the people in the United States celebrated the day where we called "thanksgiving day". A joyful day where people thank for everything happened to them within a past year. So, lazyness struck me, getting lazy to do everything, thinking about sleeping would be a good idea to enjoy this week. But, it's not working. Whatsoever reason, my sis kept disturbing me, asking to accompanionship to here there and there again. So, went to Subway, like a Mart (or maybe Carefour in Asia). Ook, we bought a turkey breast, a grill chicken,Bread, and a big Ham. We went home, heated up the foods, then started eating. I know it sounds hella lot of foods, but, since thanksgivin's supposed to be thankful and eat until stomach gets upset and gonna explode soon after. But, yeah, I did. Owh! Now, it's the time to thank for something in my life. I wanna give thanks for all my family, friends (wherever they are ryt now), and my lucks in life. First, my family, thanks for everything in this life since I was born. Next, my friends, thanks for being such a tremendous and epic figures in my life, life such a boring bitch without friend, ever, no matter where you are ryt now, the memories are still remained in these little neurons in my brain. Last, but not least, thank for my God by giving me good lucks in everything until where I am rite now, 6 months with stressful feelings inside my head after done with ICPU, didn't know where to go and what I headed for, and finally I was given a luck to step my feet in the land of Uncle Sam.

That's my sis
I have no idea about what to put next, oh yea, today was like hella crazy at downtown. So many people chilling out at downtown of the city by the bay. Crowded here, crowded there, everywhere. Went to so many stores with my sis.

List of new things purchased today:
1. Burberry Perfume
2. Boxers
3. Gloves

and then, I'm broke. Argh!!!
Maybe, I'll just show you guys the video I watched tonite, maybe can bring back the memories or maybe not.

Here you go:






Hell, my English was damnie Bad... LMAO!!


Ok then, now, it's time to bed. Happy Thanksgiving People! Give thanks to everything.
<3>

0 comments: