Sunday, December 7, 2008

December o'er December

It's already December, the weather in San Fran's gettin' colder and colder. Can't really stand with it since I gott'a smoke outside the house every time I want to smoke at home, shivering is what I have to face whenever I try to enjoy my "Silent Killers"; yet, love this weather too, cuz I can have a better sleep. The temperature in SF is approximately around 40-50F (around 4-10C); but, in some areas in California, it even reaches 32F (0C). Wow. That's cold! Ok, let's talk with my days. Days'r goin' normal, but since 1 of my coworkers went back to Japan, I have to work everyday till Friday. What else? Oh yea, started from last week, I've been looking for another well-paid job and still dont get that job. Asked here, asked there, anywhere, friends, and even craigslist, still no employment for me. *sigh* Anyway, winter means "the end for fall-semester", so by the next 2 weeks, I'm having my finals. Already registered for Spring-classes, was getting confused a bit about what classes to take (honestly, General Education Requirements make my life miserable). And, maybe that's it. I didn't really have much time to hang-out with friends last week, so, no new photo was taken. Ow, nah, for people in Malaysia, all CPU buddies, have fun for the hols! Dont forget to take pictures from the Graduation Ceremony!

PLUR!!!

Video of the week:


0 comments: