Monday, December 15, 2008

Wintie owe Wintie

Owe my effin' God, the real and true Winter has just come, it's hella cold nigga! Well, I've never been to 4 seasons country before, so this thing's kinda new for me. Oh yea, started from last week to this week, I'm having final exams, really gott'a study tho, hope I could get A's for all courses I take this sem. But, that's impossible bcos of the english class. Damn it!

The next thing to say is: I keep counting how many days are left for ma' next rave (Armin Only 2008, Los Angeles) every 'effin day started from December 01, 2008. I'm absolutely ready for it! Can't wait.

Hmm, as youtube is still being ma' favie daily website, I just wanna show you guys some interesting video. Let's check it out...




Armin was actually in Jakarta November 08, 2008 (Bengkel, Jakarta). But, dee, why u didn't even go? OMDee, you should go ma' man! He's as sick as Tiesto...

Ok then, have a good day guys!!!

0 comments: