Friday, August 7, 2009

oh dear blog, please forgive me!

Yes! You guys are right. No updates from me for quite a while. Man, I'm telling you that Freddie ain't got no time. I wish I had a special occasion or something this summer, like a trip somewhere to snap some good photos and to tape a few good footage.

Summer break is, however, given to students so that they could spend a vacation somewhere and get rid of a stressful college life before Fall semester begins in the middle of August. Indeed, that kind of "Freshman's lifelike way" is unfortunately not for me anymore.

I have to work from morning till 5pm Monday to Friday. I just hate it to wake my ass up early in the morning for one significant and the only reason, which is "To Make Money". But, I believe in working hard and enjoying life. Yes! That's definitely true, folks.

I'll post an update real soon! It's 1.08am Friday, 08/06/2009. My brain has been screaming and telling me that it needs a good hibernation.

Bye, homies!

0 comments: