Saturday, August 8, 2009

hello!

Time is showing 2.31 am and I am about to begin blogging. It's Saturday now! yee...

So, next week is my last week for summer break. College will start on August 17th this month. There are a few things to buy before college begins. To make it simple, I'm going to begin with a list I've been preparing since the past few days:

1. A new Jeans - Done!
2. A couple of new hoodies - Most probably would get them soon at AE or Marshall or maybe Ross.
3. A pair of new Shoes - I need to find the right one soon -- stylish and affordable.
4. A new backpack - have to go to Marshall soon.
5. Papers and textbooks - just sold my last semester texts on amazon, will do it soon!
6. Road Bike - to make easy rides with many benefits on me, will get it after next paycheck.

Anyway, I have no work today; but, I still have some laundries to get cleaned.

Okay guys, you guys have a lovely weekend and, remember, be safe!

0 comments: