Saturday, August 8, 2009

unsatisfyin' beach day

Negguuhh, eww...! By carefully watching the weather forecast everyday to find a legit hot day in SF, I made a decision to go to Ocean Beach today. It was, nevertheless, hot in my hoods. I don't know, San Francisco is just a weird city -- two actual weathers in one city. I expected that it'd be sunny and warmer at Ocean Beach today. In fact, it was foggy instead of hot sunny day as the weather-caster "Sandya Pathel" from ABC7news said yesterday. So, here are few photos taken from my unsatisfying beach-day, just go to my facebook account to see more:


Do you guys see the fogs? Yes. San Francisco is never hot and sunny. Tha... Maybe, I should move in to somewhere down, or also known as SoCal.

Before I forget, starting from this post, I'm not gonna write too long anymore. My previous posts are a lil' bit too long, precisely like college essays. I mean, seriously. Who cares what I wrote and who wants to read the posts with mostly essay-format length on blogspot?

Okay then, y'all have a lovely weekend folks! take care

0 comments: