Sunday, August 16, 2009

urgently in need of more holidays

Back again with Freddie here, writing a blog from San Francisco Bay Area. So, here is the only thing that makes me wanna cry so bad -- I'm in need of more holidays! Oh, what time is it now in Frisco? It's now 2.32am Sunday morning. What does that actually means? It means that I have to get my ass back in track really soon. Folks, I've gotta go back to college in less than 24 hours. Can you believe that? I bet you can. LOL!

Let's go back in time where I was having months of summer break. I'll just describe it briefly. Started from the first day of summer break, I've been doing exactly nothing; except to work everyday and to get drunk for more than twice a week. Well, don't think that I am a bad guy. I'm not! That's just the way I have to enjoy months of break.

What else? Oh yeah, one of my habits that really matters is my sleeping problem! My sleep-cycle has gotta be changed soon! It's like for real, negguh. I could never sleep before the clock's showing 4.00am something. Sometimes, I did sleep before 4.00am; but, they can't be compared to how many times I've been doing this bad habit again and again - including tonite, though.

Anyway, this is a photo of me on the roof of homie's (wes) apartment in downtown San Francisco. It was taken yesterday afternoon. I planned to stay over at his house on friday nite because once the scholl's started, I believe I could never go there and chill as often as I did during the summer break.
Ok folks! Y'all have a lovely friggen last day of the weekend. And remember, stay cool and safe!

Peace out...
Freddie

0 comments: